Vivace® Direct – November th, 2023
Voice of Vivace®: Dr. Tara Brown
Tara Brown, MD specializes in neurotoxin injections, dermal fillers, Vivace®, Plasma Pen, microneedling, body contouring, medical grade chemical peels, PRP facials and hair rejuvenation, facial capillary removal and eyelid rejuvenation surgeries. Education and certifications include: Tulane University Medical School Ophthalmology Residency at University of California San Diego Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology Member of the American Board of Ophthalmology
- Tell us about you! Name, Credentials, Practice, Location, and how long you have been using Vivace®.
- Tara Brown, MD. Opulence MedSpa. La Jolla California. Vivace® provider since 2018 (I think!)
- Share with us your favorite tip/trick when performing Vivace® treatments.
- I treat every patient from hairline to collarbone to tighten jawline, the submental area and necklace lines in addition to the face.
- What are your go-to settings for treating someone whose main objective is prejuvenation?
- My first pass is always the maximum RF exposure time, and my typical starting power is 5 out of 10.
- What are your go-to settings for treating patients who are focusing on rejuvenation?
- If these patients can tolerate a 6 out of 10 for the first pass, I will try that.
- Tell us about your typical Vivace® treatment protocol/process.
- I apply my custom-made triple numbing cream from hairline to collarbone and have patients do a Joovv red/infrared treatment while they are numbing. I remove the numbing from each zone just before I treat it to maximize pain control. I do 3 passes at progressively milder settings. After each zone is complete, I spread Aesthetics Biomedical’s peptide Boost Serum on the area. I also apply the Soothe post-treatment sheet mask after the treatment is done.
- How do you effectively communicate the benefits and results of Vivace® approaches through social media, while ensuring accurate representation and managing patient expectations?
- I have been publishing real-life before and after photos online for years so my patients can see actual results on various patients who have consented for me to use their photos.
- What is your favorite part about working with the Aesthetics Biomedical® Team (particularly the Practice Development Managers)?
- They negotiate on my behalf with social media influencer patients.
- Tell us about your best patient success story with Vivace® treatments.
- I had a patient with acne scars attain a smoother glass-like finish after three treatments.
- What have been your most effective methods for turning patients into lifelong customers?
- Combining Vivace® with filler!
- Where do you find most value in learning to keep current with technologies, treatments, and patient desires?
- Patients look to us to be educated on the latest tech. They appreciate it!
- What is your favorite feature of the Vivace®?
- The smooth movement.
- What is your favorite combination treatment using Vivace®?
- Adding Exosomes.
- What is next in aesthetics….or what do you hope is next!?
- Biostimulatory fillers.
Get In Touch